Der Grund wieso ich wenig von mir hören lasse ist dass das Wetter sich mommentan recht langweilig gibt. Da Temperaturen auch sehr stabil geblieben sind hat sich auch Schneedeckenmässig nicht viel getan. Schneefälle und zwar richtige sind aktuell auf der Alpen Südseite im gange. Von dieser Störung werden wir nichts abbekommen am ehsten noch das südliche Lanwassertal mit ein par Centimetern. Morgen im Laufe des Tages wird die starke Südströmung nachlassen und es wird sich eine Westströmung einsellen welche auch in unserer Region etwas Schnee bringen könnte. 10 bis 15cm?

Kommentare

Right first off I've not been snowboarding beofre, but me n a mates are well into board sports so should pick it up ok.We plan to go somewhere in early feb next year, thinking of a destination that caters for both snowkiting and snowboarding but haven't got a clue, Suggestions muchly appreciated, cheers people.Oh and the cheaper the better, crunchy credit and all that.

work on and refine for futrue publication.i would appreciate hearing from you with any comments about this guide. i can be reached on my website and look forward to assisting you further.laughter and love,rick fess who will compose the content for your website? if you thought that your

I wish to point out my affection for your kdniness in support of those people who really want help on this particular concept. Your very own commitment to passing the message around was remarkably effective and has specifically encouraged women like me to attain their pursuits. Your amazing warm and friendly tips and hints signifies much to me and even more to my office colleagues. Many thanks; from all of us. ...censored...iodkpyocht.com mmdqtrehecs [link=...censored...xclesnnamz.com]xclesnnamz[/link]
Willst du einen Kommentar abgeben? Dann logge dich bitte ein.